Wednesday, September 03, 2008

TODAY I cry & Vomit....
come home like having nightmare like that....
*
tadika at 1pm
when i saw mummy , I cry...... and MUMMY also cry.....:-(

*
when on the way back to the office, I'M sitting holding my bag
telling mummy with my pity look
:"MUMMY, I SIT LIKE THAT, WAITING FOR MUMMY"
i'm showing mummy the way i sit & holding my bag
while waiting for her to pick me up in tadika
so poor girl....mummy tears also drop down dy :-(

*
*
the whole day i stick to mummy like super glue (according to daddy)

*
*
when come home
mummy bring me to the bedroom as usual
but i just don't want to stay in the room
i said: I WANT GO DOWN...I WANT SIT SOFA THERE"
then mummy bring me down....i keep teh bao mummy....only MUMMY...
even daddy and po po also don't want...
*
*
and MUMMY ask me..."YAN, tomorrow u want to go tadika ? teacher Lena there?
i bin zhui & nearly wanna cry and answer mummy...: I DON'T WANT!
and i hug mummy tight tight
SO POOR GIRL......:-(


daddy said pity me

so let me Follow him go take something at pearl point

No comments: