Tuesday, August 26, 2008

my 1st Trial Class

my 1st day in Taska Bright Start SS2
*
this few days will be accompany by Mummy
next week onwards will be me alone with
Teacher Lena, Sean Gor Gor..and all the Gor Gor Jie Jie
KNOCK KNOCK
OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!



even this the 1st day here
but i still know to put my shoe inside the shoe rack

go up look for ah Sean gor gor 1st!
this 2 Gor Gor keep sticking to me wor
mummy said coz i'm pretty and cute ma..
hahahaha
sean gor gor play with me


Teacher Lena said I'M A VERY SMART GIRL
really can speak FLUENTLY...
even the KAKAK also can feel the way I speak
i can communicate well with everyone here!
I ask Kakak for paper to do my colouring
WAH!
HERE GOT SO MANY BOOKS
I LIKE TO READ BOOKS!



can you see my Mummy become the part time teacher
for all the Gor Gor Jie jIE
they all surrounding my mummy
& ask her so many questions
see.....
everybody also wanna hold my hand
FUN TIME!





No comments: