Thursday, August 28, 2008

3rd day in Taska WITHOUT mummy accompany

today I reach here quite early
around 9.20am
everybody still outside playing coz electricity problem




*



*

once everybody see me reaching the gate only
all come and hold my hand as usual

see....

fews gor gor wanted to sit with me until fighting



this Mathew Gor Gor keep sticking to me
until I shout at him : DON'T ! U GO AWAY!


EVERYBODY HERE LIKE to pose to my mummy!

BREAKFAST!

ART TIME----> 10.30am
TEACHER LENA ask mummy to go back at this time
i did having fun playing with Teacher Lena & all the gor gor

but after Mummy go back to work
I play a while then ask for Mummy
Teacher Lena try to comfort me...
and PO PO also bring me walk walk..
*
Teacher & PO PO say I REally is a smart girl
whenever i cry
I'LL open the zip of my bag take my towel to wipe my tears
then i put back into the bag & zip back
Teacher & Po Po saw it...sais i really smart girl
*
AND when after i cry
i'll also comfort myself by telling teacher Lena
----> "Mummy is coming ah, I WAIT AH!""
Teacher said i so CUTE!:-)
*
But Teacher Lena said I'M Better than others kids
when 1st few days in Taska
she's still can handle...

*
but reach 12pm...
I start wanted to sit outside and wait for mummy to come
*
when i just saw mummy coming at 1pm
i SHOUT: YEAH!
then i FAST FAST RUN to the gate & start :CRY DY!

mummy so emotional..see me cry,
her tears also drip down...
shame shame!

look at me....keep teh bao mummy
daddy also don't want!
Mummy keep kissing me...

No comments: