Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TOP sales girl in Kelana Jaya

GUESS WHAT???
*
*
*
i'm THE TOP SALES GIRL
in Daddy shop----> Kelana Jaya
*
*
alot of Daddy's customer saying I'M VERY GOOD in selling anything
esp Handphone
*
*
*
I can speak fluently in ENGLISH, MALAY, CANTONESE & MANDARIN
*
*
today Mummy got shocked
coz there's one customer asking for the phone price
i can answer them fluently & explain to them the features (Mummy by my side teaching me)
but one thing mummy didn't teach me is;
when customer holding the phone
i took the phone from customer hand
& teach him slide up the phone
*
*
i said : OPEN LIKE THAT ONE & CLOSE LIKE THAT ONE...
the customer also got shocked said I SO SMART GIRL...
Mummy didn't teach me that....but i know
maybe i saw mummy explain to customer before gua...
*
so Mummy said i so smart
*
WHAT U GUYS THINK OF ME???
SMART???

No comments: