Thursday, August 07, 2008

I'M A SMART GIRL...

My Mummy said I'M A VERY SMART GIRL
DO U KNOW WHY ???
Because hor.....
*
*
*
This morning, when Daddy & Gong Gong is chatting about car
I heard they were saying "ACCORD"
then I say out loud "HONDA ACCORD"
*
*
Mummy said I "SAI LEI " wor....coz they only said " ACCORD"
But i said "HONDA ACCORD"
*
*Glitter Graphics
*
not only that, i also know
when Mummy ask me
Daddy New Car ?....i will answer SATRIA NEO
Daddy BIG CAR ? ..... i will answer SERENA
PO PO Car ?......i will answer PROTON WIRA
GU GU car? ...i will answer KELISA
GU ZHANG CAR?...I will answer VOLVO
YEE YEE Car? .....i will answer MYVII
KAO FU CAR ? .......i will answer PERSONA
SMALL KAO FU ? ......I will answer CEFIRO
Another GONG GONG CAR? ....i will answer TAXI....
*
*
*
APART FROM THAT...
I ALSO KNOW HOW TO DIFFRENTIATE
------FOUR WHEEL DRIVE
-------FORKLIFT
------VAN
-----LORRY
-----TRUCK
------TRACTOR..
*
*
whenever we are on the road....
i will tell out all the car name when mummy ask me
THAT'S WHY MUMMY SAID I VERY SMART
TEACH ONCE THEN KNOW ALREADY....
WHAT U THINK??? AM I SMART ??? :-)
*
*
*
and Mummy wanted to send me to PRE SCHOOL to learn more thing
but she scared I can't use to it....
nevermind la....i will try my best to suit the environment there
so that i won't dissapointed mummy....:-)

No comments: